Yes, I have SSLEngine On in ssl.conf, here's my ssl.conf file:

SSLRandomSeed startup builtin
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin

Listen 443
Listen my.ip.ad.dr:443

AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl .crl

SSLPassPhraseDialog builtin

SSLSessionCache dbm:/var/run/ssl_scache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout 300

SSLMutex file:/var/run/ssl_mutex

DocumentRoot "/usr/pkg/share/httpd/htdocs"
ServerName www.mydomain.net:443
ServerAdmin admin@mydomain.net
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/error_log
TransferLog /var/log/httpd/access_log

SSLEngine on

SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSL v2:+EXP:+eNULL

SSLCertificateFile /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/ssl.crt/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/ssl.key/server.pem

SSLOptions +StdEnvVars

SSLOptions +StdEnvVars

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/ssl_request_log \
"%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

=20

Any ideas?

--- "Omar W. Hannet" wrote:

> SSLEngine On?
>=20
> Glyn Astill wrote:
> > Hi people,
> >=20
> > I'm new to this list, so hello.
> >=20
> > I've been trying to get https working with apache 2.0.59 on

> NetBSD
> > 3.99 today, and it's
> > beginning to make my face ache.
> >=20
> > Basically when I try to view a page via https I get connection
> > refused. Apache is compiled with mod_ssl.c, I have openssl

> installed.
> >=20
> > This is what I've done so far:
> >=20
> > 1) Copied the example openssl cfg from examples to
> > /etc/openssl/openssl.cnf
> >=20
> > 2)Generated my server key, then pem file then the csr and crt.=20
> >=20
> > 3)Then coppied them all into ssl.key (server.pem, server.key),
> > ssl.csr (server.csr) and ssl.crt (server.crt). This is where my
> > ssl.conf expects them.
> >=20
> > 4) Made sure ssl.conf is pointing to these files properly and is
> > listening on port 443 (Listen :443)
> >=20
> > 5) Made sure ssl.conf is included in httpd.conf properly
> >=20
> > 6) check that mod_ssl.c is compiled in with https -l
> >=20
> > 7) checked my apache access and error logs - nothing !
> >=20
> > .... And still nothing, it can't be listening on 443.
> >=20
> > If I do the following:
> >=20
> > #openssl s_client -connect localhost:443 -state -debug
> >=20
> > I get:
> >=20
> > connect: Connection refused
> > connect:errno=3D61
> > I've even tried copying all my virtual hosts and changing :80 to
> > :443, still nothing.
> >=20
> > This is really the first time I've ever touched ssl, so I'm

> hoping
> > I'm missing something really dumb. I've basically just got the
> > standard ssl.conf example modified ever so slightly so that

> things
> > point in the right place.
> >=20
> > ?
> >=20
> > Any ideas?
> >=20
> >=20
> > Cheers
> > Glyn
> >=20
> >=20

>=20
> > Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for

> [...]

http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D44106/*.../mail/winter0=
7.html