I'll have a word with them tomorrow see what they say !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-modssl-users@modssl.org
[mailtowner-modssl-users@modssl.org] On Behalf Of Omar W. Hannet
Sent: 19 June 2007 17:28
To: modssl-users@modssl.org
Subject: Re: SSL by Domain Name Error

I'll bet you're right when you say your provider may not be forwarding
https requests properly. I'd run this one past them and see what they
have to say about it.

Rob Archer wrote:
> When accessing it by ip address using the debug option of openssl it=20
> returns what you would expect (i.e. the text of the key certificate).
>=20
> When accessing by domain name it says :-
>=20
> Connect: bad file descriptor
> Connect:errno=3D10060
>=20
>=20
> I assume this is the equivalent of the "Internet Explorer cannot=20
> display the webpage" error in IE !!!
>=20
>=20

Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0z...GyOCrrhg=3D=3D
NoIrNOBa4kXlVepWQxhvS70n7wnaGifHgxpDYH9XzgnhdWNGqA Eoj0QjdX2jmb6nMJ8gJruT
33EzOK5GVXfbNyKb+LzKW!I6Mmqa51c3EUWCLSmoTIRNb1cRcy i5C3p!RNtjA2lYb5YgUOqG
mlb5L!FRO2AUfWDh4BWlXfwQkELAaC8nK3p6uY3 to report this email as spam.