I am running Apache 2.0.59 with mod_ssl on Windows Server 2003 and am
noticing that dbm session caching is not working.

With the following configuration option:

SSLSessionCache dbm:logs/ssl-scache.log

The DIR/PAG files are created, but they are always size zero, and the
server never reuses sessions when requested by the client.

I'm seeing this error message in the logs - any suggestions?

[Mon Jun 18 13:55:49 2007] [debug] ssl_scache_dbm.c(134): data size too
large for DBM session cache: 957 >=3D 950

Are other cache storage types preferable to dbm? I tried shmcb and it
works fine - perhaps I should just stick with shm?

Thanks,
Rich