------=_Part_6683_13209942.1181668680182

Hi,

I am using following version of apache, i got it installed using " yum
install httpd ".

Server version: Apache/2.0.52
Server built: Aug 2 2006 05:21:10

There is a requirement of adding mod_ssl module to existing apache
configuration.

Can you give me some idea if it possible to add mod_ssl in running
configuration or do i need to recompile and install apache with mod_ssl.

Thanks,
Lalit