2. Yes i know, that i can have more than one certificate in a PEM-file.
That is used for the SSLCACertificateFile Option. But this didnt solve
the problem.
There is no difference between having more than 250 single certificate
files or one
file with 250 certificates.
In the SSL-Handshake the Server sends to the Client, which CAs he accepts.
This Massage seems to be malformed when there are too many CAs.
Any Ideas...?