Linux Redhat after reboot https not working but http working - modssl

This is a discussion on Linux Redhat after reboot https not working but http working - modssl ; Hi all, I'm newbie to Linux Redhat. Last week due to a power outage our Linux Redhat server had to reboot. After it's back, the https://mysite/index.cfm not working, error message is "Page Not Found". However the http://mysite/index.cfm now working. Could ...

  1. Linux Redhat after reboot https not working but http working

    Hi all,

    I'm newbie to Linux Redhat. Last week due to a power outage our Linux
    Redhat server had to reboot. After it's back, the https://mysite/index.cfm
    not working, error message is "Page Not Found". However the
    http://mysite/index.cfm now working.

    Could any one give me suggestions about where to look at/investigate?
    I have no idea at all.

    Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

  2. Re: Linux Redhat after reboot https not working but http working

    On May 2, 12:44 pm, Bob wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm newbie to Linux Redhat. Last week due to a power outage our Linux
    > Redhat server had to reboot. After it's back, thehttps://mysite/index.cfm
    > not working, error message is "Page Not Found". However thehttp://mysite/index.cfmnow working.
    >
    > Could any one give me suggestions about where to look at/investigate?
    > I have no idea at all.
    >
    > Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

    OK, I restart Apache then the problem got resolved.

    But I am still wish to know how do I investigate on this type of issue
    - https not working..

+ Reply to Thread