Sorry,
I meant values in /proc/sys/kernel/shmmax, /proc/sys/kernel/shmall
/proc/sys/kernel/sem

I'm quite sure one of those values is too small.

Hope it helps
On Sun, 6 May 2007, Ryan Forrester wrote:

> Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 09:20:38 +1000
> From: Ryan Forrester
> To: modssl-users@modssl.org
> Subject: RE: Apache wont start with ssl
>
> Nothing exists here.
>
> [root@server15 ~]# ll /proc/kernel/shmmax
> ls: /proc/kernel/shmmax: No such file or directory
> [root@server15 ~]

Olivier PRENANT Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
15, Chemin des Monges +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)
31190 AUTERIVE +33-6-07-63-80-64 (GSM)
FRANCE Email: ohp@pyrenet.fr