------=_NextPart_000_008B_01C76EAA.570FD6E0

Hello,

I am having some issues with my SSL implementation on a FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE
system. I am currently running the following software

Server Version: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) PHP/5.1.6 with Suhosin-Patch
mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1

All built from ports. In testing of the web application I noticed that once
SSL was added the initial login to the site was slowing down. I did some
testing using Apache Bench and have noticed that without SSL the server can
process about 700 requests per second. Using SSL the number is in the 13-15
range. I have tried changing a few parameters (log level, SSLRandomSeed,
SSLSessionCache) and have seen 0 improvement. Using server_status shows that
there are plenty of resources available. Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

------=_NextPart_000_008B_01C76EAA.570FD6E0

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hello,>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I am having some issues with my SSL implementation on =
FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE system. I am currently running the following =
software>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>Server Version: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) PHP/5.1.6 with =
Suhosin-Patch
mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1>>

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>>

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>All built from ports. In testing of the web application I =
noticed that
once SSL was added the initial login to the site was slowing down. I did =
some
testing using Apache Bench and have noticed that without SSL the server =
can
process about 700 requests per second. Using SSL the number is in the =
13-15
range. I have tried changing a few parameters (log level, SSLRandomSeed, =
SSLSessionCache)
and have seen 0 improvement. Using server_status shows that there are =
plenty of
resources available. Any help would be =
appreciated.>>

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>>

style=3D'font-size: