Cannot load mod_ssl.so into server: The operating system cannot run %1 - modssl

This is a discussion on Cannot load mod_ssl.so into server: The operating system cannot run %1 - modssl ; ------=_Part_104640_14055267.1171545292481 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Operating system: Windows XP Professional Version: 2002 Service Pack: 2 Apache HTTP version: 2.2.4 (Binary) Syntax error on line 114 of httpd.conf: Cannot load mod_ssl.so into server: The operating system cannot ...

  1. Cannot load mod_ssl.so into server: The operating system cannot run %1

    ------=_Part_104640_14055267.1171545292481

    Operating system: Windows XP Professional
    Version: 2002
    Service Pack: 2

    Apache HTTP version: 2.2.4 (Binary)

    Syntax error on line 114 of httpd.conf:
    Cannot load mod_ssl.so into server: The operating system cannot run %1

    Of course line 114 in my httpd.conf document is:
    LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so

    The mod_ssl.so module is situated in C:\Program Files\Apache Software
    Foundation\Apache2.2\modules.

    What is the issue here and how can I best resolve it?

    --
    Regards

    Andrew

    ------=_Part_104640_14055267.1171545292481

    Operating system: Windows XP Professional
    Version: 2002
    Service Pack: 2

    Apache HTTP version: 2.2.4 (Binary)

    Syntax error on line 114 of httpd.conf:
    Cannot load mod_ssl.so into server: The operating system cannot run %1

    Of course line 114 in my httpd.conf document is:
    LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so

    The mod_ssl.so module is situated in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\modules.

    What is the issue here and how can I best resolve it?

    --
    Regards

    Andrew

    ------=_Part_104640_14055267.1171545292481--

  2. Re: Cannot load mod_ssl.so into server: The operating system cannot run %1

    I am facing exactly the same problem. Using Apache 2.2.13 , Windows XP SP2. Were you able to fix this issue?
    I couldn't find the answer on any posts...

+ Reply to Thread