------=_Part_61283_31431267.1163189602294

You don't have to patch anything. It's already in there.

Just add --enable-ssl to the ./configure command line arguments.

--Cliff

wner-modssl-users@modssl.org" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">owner-modssl-users@modssl.org [mailto:wner-modssl-users@modssl.org" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">
owner-modssl-users@modssl.org] On Behalf Of Cliff Woolley

Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006
5:05 PM

To: modssl-users@modssl.org