From: rse@engelschall.com=20
To: modssl-users@modssl.org=20
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 3:16 PM
Subject: Spamed?

Panda GateDefender Performa has detected malicious content =
(FakefromWorm) in the following file:[list_ed.zip][document.txt =
.exe]
W32/Netsky.P.worm

The file has been deleted to protect the network.
10/11/2006 14:01:00 [GMT+0100]

www.pandasoftware.com

-----

I have visited this website and I found you in the spammer list. Is =
that true?

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C704E0.0AE84C90

=EF=BB=BF

Hi,

If I'm listed as a spammer I can't =
imagine=20
why.  I never spam, and use BitDefender to avoid viruses, spam,=20
etc.

Regards,

John