Replying to my own post again.

Even if I have stopped all daemons that uses libssl, I get the
"module ssl_module is already loaded, skipping" error.

Could there be something very wrong with my ssl.conf? I haven't made
changes to httpd.conf because this howto doesn't do that:

I have stripped the comments from it to shorten it for this email.

So I am completly out of ideas now... I hope someone at this
mailinglist can help me =)

LoadModule ssl_module modules/

Listen 443

AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl .crl

SSLPassPhraseDialog builtin

SSLSessionCache shmcb:/var/cache/mod_ssl/scache(512000)
SSLSessionCacheTimeout 300

SSLMutex default

SSLRandomSeed startup file:/dev/urandom 256
SSLRandomSeed connect builtin
SSLCryptoDevice builtin

DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"

ErrorLog logs/ssl_error_log
TransferLog logs/ssl_access_log
LogLevel warn

SSLEngine on

SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/server.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/my-ca.crt
SSLCACertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/my-ca.crt

SSLOptions +StdEnvVars

SSLOptions +StdEnvVars

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

CustomLog logs/ssl_request_log \
"%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

Automated List Manager