> Phil Ehrens:
> I just checked a couple different versions and did not see that
> function.

I posted a question about this to the apache security mailbox, but
nobody responded. I guess that is inline with the policy for that
mailbox even if I find it somewhat unhelpful, considering that SSL isn't
completely a rarity when using Apache.

The reason I am concerned is because mod_ssl indirectly references
SSL_get_shared_ciphers. It is in use. You can see this if you use
something like nm and grep for this function.

So is mod_ssl vulnerable? Is the functionality insulated and not
possible to trigger from the mod_ssl user scenario, or is it?

If anyone have any ideas please let me know!

Regards,

Per Olausson