------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C6ED08.10F068B0

I have a WIN2003 box with the latest Apache on it (2.2.3) and it is working
great. I need to get mod_ssl working. Unfortunately, I can't seem to
figure out how to enable it. I have openssl installed and I was able to
create a cert with no problem. Based upon what I have seen via google, I
would have to compile from source which I really don't want to do (and I am
not talented enough :-)).

Any suggestions? Shouldn't there be some pre-compiled binaries out there?

Thanks - erolybird

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C6ED08.10F068B0

xmlns=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I have a WIN2003 box with the latest Apache on it =
(2.2.3)
and it is working great.  I need to get mod_ssl working.
Unfortunately, I can’t seem to figure out how to enable it.  =
I have
openssl installed and I was able to create a cert with no problem.  =
Based
upon what I have seen via google, I would have to compile from source =
which I
really don’t want to do (and I am not talented enough =
size=3D2 face=3DWingdings> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Wingdings'>J size=3D2 face=3DArial> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>).>><=
/p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Any suggestions?  Shouldn’t there be some
pre-compiled binaries out there?>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;