Apparently, it's someting wrong with the certificates, as IE Watch gets:

ERROR_INTERNET_SEC_INVALID_CERT

What could this be? Firefox works just fine with these certs. Additionaly=
,
pop3s and imaps from Dovecot work fine with the same certs, even with MS
Outlook and Outlook Express clients.

It's a self created CA, with self signed certificates.

Any suggestions for what should I check further?

Thank you in advance!

BBR

> BB said:
>> I made the tests with IE from at least 4 different computers, located =

in
>> networks from 3 different ISP's.
>>
>> Yes, the connection is done, because ith shows up instantly with
>> tail -f /var/log/apache/ssl_engine_log
>>

> Sounds weird. You could try installing an HTTP capture tool like IE Wat=

ch