Re: Encripted page would not load into IE - modssl

This is a discussion on Re: Encripted page would not load into IE - modssl ; >> I made the tests with IE from at least 4 different computers, located = in >> networks from 3 different ISP's. >> >> Yes, the connection is done, because ith shows up instantly with >> tail -f /var/log/apache/ssl_engine_log > ...

  1. Re: Encripted page would not load into IE

    >> I made the tests with IE from at least 4 different computers, located =

    in
    >> networks from 3 different ISP's.
    >>
    >> Yes, the connection is done, because ith shows up instantly with
    >> tail -f /var/log/apache/ssl_engine_log

    > Sounds weird. You could try installing an HTTP capture tool like IE Wat=

    ch
    > and seeing if that gives any useful info.

    Thanks fot he suggestion. I'll try and keep you posted!

    Regards,
    BBR

  2. Re: Encripted page would not load into IE

    You might try to check which protocols (ssl2/ssl3/tls1) and ciphers
    your server supports.
    maybe you limited these to some exotic ones that ie won't support?

    if your server is online you might try to check it with
    http://serversniff.net/content.php?do=ssl

    tom