If IE allows you might change the protocl or cipher
used (apache config also you to adjust order). Using
curl i noticed somethign funky (some of the times)
with ssl2 that did not appear with ssl3 (curl at
least does not capture the full data). Not sure if
this was a problem with curl, openssl or apache.

(if you have curl - curl -2 https://url will use ssl2
and curl -3 ... will use ssl3