Yes, the path is correct -- I triple checked it!
Possible issues -- this is running on a virtual server, so I guess the
given root isn't the real root, and maybe it's getting confused.
Or maybe... it's not clear which file it's not finding. In my google
search I found some semi-related posts that seemed to indicate it might
need to have access to the openssl.cnf file, which is not on this virtual
server.

I've already spent too much time on this issue, so I'm going to have to use
a different certificate authority.

Thanks for taking a look, though.

Liam

At 09:33 PM 2/7/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>On 2/7/06, Liam Kirsher <liamk@numenet.com> wrote:
>>

>> >[07/Feb/2006 11:57:08 25653] [error] OpenSSL: error:02001002:system

>> library:fopen:No such file or directory

>Are you sure the path is correct? Is the path relative or absolute as you
>indicated in your post?
>

>--
>"But we also know the dangers of a religion that severs its links with
>reason and becomes prey to fundamentalism" -- Cardinal Paul Poupard
>"It morphs into the Republican party!" -- BJ

Liam Kirsher
415-456-4420
415-438-0384 (cell)
PGP: http://liam.numenet.com/pgp/