------=_Part_5182_12820168.1139349763015

On 2/7/06, Gordon Ross wrote:
> I've got a Linux box with OpenSSL 0.9.8a installed (configured with
> threads, zlib & shared) I then configured and installed Apache 2.0.55
> with SSL support (configure --enable-ssl --enable-mods-shared=3Dall)
>
> When I try and start Apache, (httpd -D SSL) I get the error:
>
> Cannot load (path)/mod_ssl.so into server (path)/mod_ssl.so: undefined
> symbol: RSA_Generate_key

It's highly likely this is the same problem described by me long long ago o=
this forum related to X509_free being undefined. Take a look at this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/modssl-u.../msg14344.html

The short short version is that you should try recompiling apache with
--enable-ssl=3Dstatic .

--Cliff

------=_Part_5182_12820168.1139349763015

On 2/7/06, Gordon Ross <G.Ross@ccw.=
gov.uk
> wrote:
> I've got a Linux box with OpenSSL 0.9.8a inst=
alled (configured with
> threads, zlib & shared) I then configure=
d and installed Apache=20
2.0.55
> with SSL support (configure --enable-ssl --enable-mods-share=
d=3Dall)

> When I try and start Apache, (httpd -D SSL) I get=
the error:

> Cannot load (path)/mod_ssl.so into server (pat=
h)/mod_ssl.so: undefined

> symbol: RSA_Generate_key

It's highly likely this is the sam=
e problem described by me long long ago on this forum related to X509_free =
being undefined.  Take a look at this:

il-archive.com/modssl-users@modssl.org/msg14344.html">
http://www.mail-archive.com/modssl-users@modssl.org/msg14344.html

r>The short short version is that you should try recompiling apache with --=
enable-ssl=3Dstatic .

--Cliff

------=_Part_5182_12820168.1139349763015--