You can remove the password with the command
openssl rsa -in name_of_the_file_with_the_password-protected_private_key =
-out name_of_the_file_without_password
In the output file there is just the private key, so if in the original =
file contains also the certificate, you have to concatenate the =
decrypted private key with the certificate.

Claudio Campetto

[mailtowner-modssl-users@modssl.org]