------=_Part_16392_16194582.1138623354886

On 1/28/06, Konstantin N. Bezruchenko wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I need setup new virtualhost with ssl certificate, and i dont want enter
> passwords every time when apache restarts. When i have only one
> certificate i use:
>
> SSLPassPhraseDialog exec:/path/to/apache/bin/startssl.pl
>
> I try set two SSLPassPhraseDialog with two different exec scripts, but
> apache could not start. When i enter password manually - everything is ok=

..

> So how can i use SSLPassPhraseDialog for 2 certificates what require
> passwords?

Why not save the certificates without passphrases?

--
"But we also know the dangers of a religion that severs its links with
reason and becomes prey to fundamentalism" -- Cardinal Paul Poupard

------=_Part_16392_16194582.1138623354886

On 1/28/06, ername">Konstantin N. Bezruchenko <
>bk@syshalt.com
> wrote:

e=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; =
padding-left: 1ex;">