------=_Part_18756_32880358.1138043716349

Until the "me toos" this list received about 1 mail a month...

On 1/23/06, Peter Reilly wrote:

> It happened to me as well.

"But we also know the dangers of a religion that severs its links with
reason and becomes prey to fundamentalism" -- Cardinal Paul Poupard
"It morphs into the Republican party!" -- BJ

------=_Part_18756_32880358.1138043716349

Until the "me toos" this list received about 1 mail a month...

On 1/23/06,
ame">Peter Reilly
<reilly@earthlink.net">preilly@=
earthlink.net
> wrote:
t: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1=
ex;">It happened to me as well.
it this forum a while back, and today I am suddenly receiving
>> e=
-mails again.  What's going on?  How did I get back in =
the group?

> Ditto here.
>

>> Can someone te=
ll me how to opt-out again?  I no longer have any of my
>&g=
t; old subscription info, and opt-out instructions aren't included in the r>>> e-mails like other e-mail forums I use.

> It says

Automated List
Manager           &n=
bsp;           &nbsp=
;    majordomo@=
modssl.org

> At the bottom of the mails. Just send an email to th=
at address, and you
> get the
> usual majordomo help email with=
unsubscribe info.

> I agree, though, that this should not have happened in the first p=
lace.

> -Joe
> ________________________________________=
______________________________