Also, here is my ssl.conf:
---------------------------------
LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so

AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl .crl

SSLPassPhraseDialog builtin

SSLSessionCache shmcb:/var/cache/mod_ssl/scache(512000)
SSLSessionCacheTimeout 300

SSLMutex default

SSLCryptoDevice builtin

SSLProtocol +All
SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM:+SHA1:+NULL:+aNULL:+eNULL

SSLRandomSeed startup file:/dev/urandom 1024
SSLRandomSeed connect file:/dev/urandom 1024

SSLProxyEngine off
-----------------------------------

Then I setup my vhost like:

DocumentRoot /var/www/websitename/
ServerName websitename
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/websitename-ssl-error.log
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/websitename-ssl-access.log common
sslengine on
sslcertificatefile /etc/httpd/ssl/websitename/websitename.crt
sslcertificatekeyfile /etc/httpd/ssl/websitename/websitename.key

Right now I am using sslengine off and doing none encryption over 443, but I
really need to make encryption optional on the same port.

Any ideas?