--=_alternative 00271EF648257092_=

Dear All,

I know the SSL session timeout param can be configured by the directive
"SSLSessionCacheTimeout". Is there any setting or API for the browser or
client application to configure the SSL session timeout param and override
the server's one such that each application can configure their timeout
period of the SSL connection according to their requirement?

Please advise and regards,

KT Chow