Just wondering, is this for the charter.net music download? I cannot
believe you would have 100,000 comcurrent connections for a service such
as that. I also see the download file is listed at 1.5MB, not 15.

As as for bandwidth, that better be upgraded. It took over a minute just
to download the home page of off charter.net.

Jeffrey Burgoyne

Chief Technology Architect
KCSI Keenuh Consulting Services Inc
burgoyne@keenuh.com