Thanks Cliff; will check it further Wednesday (the server needs to be
up &
running tomorrow). Thanks for pointing out the udp in the fuser command
(embarrassed grin). I checked tcp just now, nothing listening, but of
course
that may not be the state when I'm trying to run SSL/apache. The
other issues -
key info and SSL On - are kind of strange. I'm almost certain I had
them right in
the fedora httpd configuration gui. Will check again and confirm. If
it turns out
to be a configuration gui problem, I guess it takes the issue out of
modssl-users, and
it should go to fedoraforum or similar,
Thanks and Best WIshes
Bob