Hi,

A few words about intended usage would be of great help.

- How many concurrent users
- Type of transactions
- You really think the http front is going to be you bottle neck? or
are there back end systems that will pose a greater problem (I would
think so)

Why not just use a normal server as ssl accelerator? I know several
SSL accelerator "appliancees" that are just that anyway. Unless you
have specific keyhandling requirements (FIPS140-3 or something),
using normal server hardware is much cheaper.

regards
martin