Hello All,

I have a question about the selection of the client certificate, for client
authentication.
We use apache 1.3 together with mod_ssl.
SSLVerifyClient is set to: required.
Normally when a user connects to the website the prompt for certificate
selection is displayed.
In the prompt only certificates with the key usage signing are displayed.
For one particular (Win2K+IE) user the prompt shows all available
certificates, so no filtering for key usage of the certificate takes place.

Any suggestions what is causing this?

This only happens at 1 of the total 30 users.
So there must be a client site factor involved, but I have no idea how to
configure this in for example IE.

Thank in advance.

Gr Sven