--Apple-Mail-1-55986566
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Firefox works like a charm.

On Jun 29, 2005, at 9:50 AM, lingwitt@bellsouth.net wrote:

> Indeed, the trouble was with Safari and Keychain. Apparently,
> having more than one certificate confuses Safari. I am not sure
> what to do now, except get a different browser. Any advice would be
> appreciated.
>
> On Jun 28, 2005, at 11:01 AM, lingwitt@bellsouth.net wrote:
>
>> This can't be the problem, as I specify the CA using
>> SSLCACertificatePath using the proper HASH names. I've also tried
>> SSLCACertificateFile.
>>
>> using s_client with SSLVerifyClient optional, it shows that the
>> server is correctly identifying which CAs are allowed.
>>
>> I think the problem is with Safari and Keychain. I shall look
>> further into the matter.
>>
>> On Jun 28, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Paul Puschmann wrote:
>>
>>> I think that Eckard Wille might be right. So have some
>>> experiments with
>>> your ca-files and certificates.

--Apple-Mail-1-55986566

-khtml-line-break: after-white-space; ">
Firefox works like a =
charm.

type=3D"cite">
Indeed, the trouble was with Safari and Keychain. =
Apparently, having more than one certificate confuses Safari. I am not =
sure what to do now, except get a different browser. Any advice would be =
appreciated.

type=3D"cite">
This can't be the problem, as I specify the CA using =
SSLCACertificatePath using the proper HASH names. I've also tried =
SSLCACertificateFile.

class=3D"khtml-block-placeholder">
using s_client with =
SSLVerifyClient optional, it shows that the server is correctly =
identifying which CAs are allowed.

class=3D"khtml-block-placeholder">
I think the problem is with =
Safari and Keychain. I shall look further into the =
matter.

On Jun 28, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Paul Puschmann =
wrote:

type=3D"cite">
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; "> size=3D"3" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica">I think that Eckard Wille =
might be right. So have some experiments with
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px; "> 12.0px Helvetica">your ca-files and certificates.
=

Y>=

--Apple-Mail-1-55986566--