--Apple-Mail-2-11933830
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

Indeed, the trouble was with Safari and Keychain. Apparently, having
more than one certificate confuses Safari. I am not sure what to do
now, except get a different browser. Any advice would be appreciated.

On Jun 28, 2005, at 11:01 AM, lingwitt@bellsouth.net wrote:

> This can't be the problem, as I specify the CA using
> SSLCACertificatePath using the proper HASH names. I've also tried
> SSLCACertificateFile.
>
> using s_client with SSLVerifyClient optional, it shows that the
> server is correctly identifying which CAs are allowed.
>
> I think the problem is with Safari and Keychain. I shall look
> further into the matter.
>
> On Jun 28, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Paul Puschmann wrote:
>
>> I think that Eckard Wille might be right. So have some experiments
>> with
>> your ca-files and certificates.

--Apple-Mail-2-11933830

-khtml-line-break: after-white-space; ">
Indeed, the trouble was =
with Safari and Keychain. Apparently, having more than one certificate =
confuses Safari. I am not sure what to do now, except get a different =
browser. Any advice would be appreciated.

type=3D"cite">
This can't be the problem, as I specify the CA using =
SSLCACertificatePath using the proper HASH names. I've also tried =
SSLCACertificateFile.

class=3D"khtml-block-placeholder">
using s_client with =
SSLVerifyClient optional, it shows that the server is correctly =
identifying which CAs are allowed.

class=3D"khtml-block-placeholder">
I think the problem is with =
Safari and Keychain. I shall look further into the =
matter.

On Jun 28, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Paul Puschmann =
wrote:

type=3D"cite">
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; "> size=3D"3" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica">I think that Eckard Wille =
might be right. So have some experiments with
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px; "> 12.0px Helvetica">your ca-files and certificates.
=

=

--Apple-Mail-2-11933830--