--Apple-Mail-19--70227880
delsp=yes;
format=flowed

This can't be the problem, as I specify the CA using
SSLCACertificatePath using the proper HASH names. I've also tried
SSLCACertificateFile.

using s_client with SSLVerifyClient optional, it shows that the
server is correctly identifying which CAs are allowed.

I think the problem is with Safari and Keychain. I shall look further
into the matter.

On Jun 28, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Paul Puschmann wrote:

> I think that Eckard Wille might be right. So have some experiments
> with
> your ca-files and certificates.

--Apple-Mail-19--70227880

-khtml-line-break: after-white-space; ">
This can't be the problem, =
as I specify the CA using SSLCACertificatePath using the proper HASH =
names. I've also tried SSLCACertificateFile.

class=3D"khtml-block-placeholder">
using s_client with =
SSLVerifyClient optional, it shows that the server is correctly =
identifying which CAs are allowed.

class=3D"khtml-block-placeholder">
I think the problem is with =
Safari and Keychain. I shall look further into the =
matter.

On Jun 28, 2005, at 10:27 AM, Paul Puschmann =
wrote:

type=3D"cite">

face=3D"Helvetica" size=3D"3" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica">I think =
that Eckard Wille might be right. So have some experiments =
with

face=3D"Helvetica" size=3D"3" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica">your =
ca-files and certificates.

=

=

--Apple-Mail-19--70227880--