On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 02:06:32PM -0500, Jeffrey M. Johnson wrote:
> I have a host that has 40 some virtual hosts associated with it, but only
> one of those hosts is configured for modssl. I know need to configure a
> second (and possible more) virtualhosts for modssl.
>
> First, I am assuming this can be done.

Yes - but you might not like the answer - as you'll need one ip(or
non-std port) for each ssl vhost.

> Second, I can't figure out how it can be done.

Just add one more ip based vhost with the necessary settings - and
before you ask about name based vhosting with ssl - go see the ssl FAQ:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/ssl...q.html#vhosts2

vh

Mads Toftum