------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C57733.982AB3E0

I am knew to this list and have spent many hours looking for an answer I am
sure is probably right in front of my face.

I have a host that has 40 some virtual hosts associated with it, but only
one of those hosts is configured for modssl. I know need to configure a
second (and possible more) virtualhosts for modssl.

First, I am assuming this can be done.

Second, I can't figure out how it can be done.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_0093_01C57733.982AB3E0

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I am knew to this list and have spent many hours =
looking for
an answer I am sure is probably right in front of my =
face.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I have a host that has 40 some virtual hosts =
associated with
it, but only one of those hosts is configured for modssl.   I =
know
need to configure a second (and possible more) virtualhosts for =
modssl.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>First, I am assuming this can be =
done.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Second, I can’t figure out how it can be =
done.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;