------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C57687.892AC030

I need some advice/help.

I am running...well my web host service is running...

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server

openssl-0.9.7a-33.12=20

mod_ssl-2.0.46-44.ent

Also, I was originally set up through some kind of "virtual hosting", =
but I paid extra for SSL, and I have a httpsdocs folder. (if you can't =
tell I'm new to this)

I also use .htaccess with .htpasswd for user authentication.

Everything seems to be working fine, but my problem is...

I can enter my domain with the https://. OK

I get prompted to accept the certificate, and I get prompted for the =
username/password. OK

The problem surfaces when I begin to browse around in the https area. =
Sooner or later I will get re-prompted to accept the certificate and =
enter my username/password, again.

I don't know why it does this, and my web hosting service can't seem to =
explain it either.

I've reproduced the error on more than 4 computers.

I can't find anything that would cause my browser session to expire, in =
mid-session.

Can anyone help me or give me a direction to go in?

Be Kind, I'm a new to apache and mod_ssl.

Thanks,

Craig=20

willtop31@epsfh.com

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C57687.892AC030

charset=3Diso-8859-1">

I need some advice/help.

I am running...well my web host service is running...

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server

openssl-0.9.7a-33.12

mod_ssl-2.0.46-44.ent

Also, I was originally set up through some kind of "virtual hosting", =
but I=20
paid extra for SSL, and I have a httpsdocs folder. (if you can't tell =
I'm new to=20
this)

I also use .htaccess with .htpasswd for user authentication.

Everything seems to be working fine, but my problem is...

I can enter my domain with the https://. OK

I get prompted to accept the certificate, and I get prompted for the=20
username/password. OK

The problem surfaces when I begin to browse around in the https area. =
Sooner=20
or later I will get re-prompted to accept the certificate and enter my=20
username/password, again.

I don't know why it does this, and my web hosting service can't seem =
to=20
explain it either.

I've reproduced the error on more than 4 computers.

I can't find anything that would cause my browser session to expire, =
in=20