On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Jon August wrote:

> Can I just remove the IfDefine tags? or is that not recommended?

You could though the gain might not be there, why not just run the server
in the proper mode?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

> On Jun 21, 2005, at 2:35 PM, Cliff Woolley wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Jon August wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm switching from Stronghold to Apache 2.0.54 with mod_ssl enabled.
>>> When I start apache, everything appears to work except the SSL site.
>>> There's some sort of warning about the cache. mod_ssl.c is listed as
>>> a compiled in module, and there's an: Include conf/ssl.conf in the
>>> httpd.conf Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>>>

>> Are you starting httpd with the -D SSL command line argument? If not,
>> then the entire block of configuration directives inside the >> SSL> container in your config file will be ignored.
>>
>> --Cliff

- --
admin & senior security consultant: sysinfo.com
http://sysinfo.com
Key fingerprint = 9401 4B13 B918 164C 647A E838 B2DF AFCC 94B0 6629

....We waste time looking for the perfect lover
instead of creating the perfect love.

-Tom Robbins