Also let me know:

Does your Default-site have the option for SSL-Enabling?
If so what is the configuration...you may send me the
Default-virtual-host snippet from ssl.conf if it exists?

If you have defaultsite SSL-Enabled on port 443, then
you cannot have the other SSL-Enabled virtual hosts
accessible on port 443...you need to access them as:

https://SomeVirtualHost_Nameort/
OR
https://SomeVirtualHost_IPort/