hi,

I am writting an interface for a SSLHardware
accelerator.I gave its Engine ID xxxx, I also written
hw_xxxx.c and it is working fine with the
openssl0.9.7g, Also I tested with,

openssl speed -engine xxxx

Now I tried to use openssl0.9.7g with my code to
work with apache1.3.3. It always calling default
openssl engine not my engine with id xxxx. I am using

-Apache1.3.3
-mod_ssl2.8.22-1.3.3
-openssl0.9.7g(In which I added intercface to my
hardware)

can any one tell where to add apache or mod_ssl to
switch from default openssl engine to my xxxx engine.

Thanks in advance

-karthik