Von: owner-modssl-users@modssl.org =
[mailtowner-modssl-users@modssl.org] Im
Auftrag von b h
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Juni 2005 00:34
An: modssl-users@modssl.org
Betreff: problem compiling on windows

Hi

to begin, platform winxp pro, visual studio 6

I downloaded and extracted httpd-2.0.54-win32-src.zip, =
openssl-0.9.7g.tar.gz
from their respective websites.=20
And I was following
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/pla...compiling.html

I placed awk.exe in the path, extracted all the
openssl files into srclib/openssl, ran all the perl
lines configuring, and nmaking in the srclib/openssl
directory (and they seemed to work without any
error)...

but then when running=20

nmake /f Makefile.win _apacher

after a couple minutes I end up with fatal errors:=20
see last few lines before the error following...

-----------------------------
Creating library .\Release\mod_proxy.lib and object
..\Release\mod_proxy.exp
NMAKE -nologo -f mod_proxy_connect.mak CFG=3D"mod_proxy_connect =
-
Win32 Release" RECURSE=3D0
tempfile.bat
cl.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\brad\LOCALS~1\Temp\nma00480.
proxy_connect.c
link.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\brad\LOCALS~1\Temp\nmb00480.
Creating library .\Release\mod_proxy_connect.lib
and object .\Release\mod_proxy_connect.exp
NMAKE -nologo -f mod_proxy_ftp.mak =20
CFG=3D"mod_proxy_ftp - Win32 Release" RECURSE=3D0
tempfile.bat
cl.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\brad\LOCALS~1\Temp\nma03996.
proxy_ftp.c
link.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\brad\LOCALS~1\Temp\nmb03996.
Creating library .\Release\mod_proxy_ftp.lib and
object .\Release\mod_proxy_ftp.exp
NMAKE -nologo -f mod_proxy_http.mak=20
CFG=3D"mod_proxy_http - Win32 Release" RECURSE=3D0
tempfile.bat
cl.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\brad\LOCALS~1\Temp\nma01708.
proxy_http.c
link.exe
@C:\DOCUME~1\brad\LOCALS~1\Temp\nmb01708.
Creating library .\Release\mod_proxy_http.lib and
object .\Release\mod_proxy_http.exp
cd ..\..
cd modules\ssl
NMAKE -nologo -f mod_ssl.mak =20
CFG=3D"mod_ssl - Win32 Release" RECURSE=3D0=20
..\Release\mod_ssl.so
NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make
'"..\..\srclib\openssl\inc32\openssl\asn1.h"'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\bin\NMAKE.EXE"' :
return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\bin\NMAKE.EXE"' :
return code '0x2'
Stop.

C:\Documents and Settings\brad\Desktop\httpd-2.0.54>

everything was working perfectly and I thought I was
following all the instructions properly. =20

What did I forget to do or can anyone tell me what is
wrong? I ask here because it seems to be in the
mod_ssl portion at that time. Please let me know if
there is a more appropriate place to ask.

(And I know it's rude to ask, but please cc me in any

thanks
b.