I may be wrong but i would work through your mod_rewrite configuration as
afaik this error is caused by internal redirections going in a loop, rather
than it being an ssl related error.

you can turn on rewrite logging and see exactly what it is doing, although
beware this does produce LOTS of logging, especially with a rewrite loop.

At 14:36 02/06/2005, you wrote:
>I'm still getting this error:
>Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested
>page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.
>I have configured Tomcat for SSL on port 8443. I can bring tomcat up at
> just fine.
>But when I add the apps portion, such as:
>, I
>get the above error. However, when I just use the IP address, such as:
> it works just
>fine. I have poured over tomcat documentatiom, reviewed my setup and
>configuration, checked the logs, everything. I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Automated List Manager