--------------050704030609090608040703

Hi,

I'm still getting this error:

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested
page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

I have configured Tomcat for SSL on port 8443. I can bring tomcat up at
https://www.mydomain.com:8443 just fine. But when I add the apps
portion, such as: https://www.mydomain.com:8443/apps, I get the above
error. However, when I just use the IP address, such as:
https://12.34.56.78:8443/apps it works just fine. I have poured over
tomcat documentatiom, reviewed my setup and configuration, checked the
logs, everything. I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Rob

--------------050704030609090608040703

Hi,

I'm still getting this error:

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the
requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

I have configured Tomcat for SSL on port 8443. I can bring tomcat up at
https://www.mydomain.com:8443
just fine. But when I add the apps portion, such as: class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.mydomain.com:8443/apps">https://www.mydomain.com:8443/apps,
I get the above error. However, when I just use the IP address, such
as: href="https://12.34.56.78:8443/apps">https://12.34.56.78:8443/apps