Hello,

We are using certificates with multiple OU fields. For example:

OU="my company unit"
OU="my company unit sub unit"
OU="unit information"

We want to verify with SSLRequire if one of the OU fields matches a
particular string. For example, we want to filter on "my company unit
sub unit". I thought the following rule would accomplish this, but
this won't work:

SSLRequire ( %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_OU} eq "my company unit sub unit" )

When I change the order of OU fields as following that rule works:

OU="my company unit"
OU="unit information"
OU="my company unit sub unit"

Is modSSL capable of filtering on any of the specified OU fields,
regardless of the OU order? I've searched and tried many different
SSLRequire constructions but none of them was successful. Hope someone
can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance.