On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Chen, Peter wrote:
> Thanks, Fred.
>
> So if I need basic auth, I should go back to Apache2.2.8 or 2.2.9?

Well you should run the tests with mod_perl also and see if they still
fail when built against those versions of mod_perl. But it could be
that basic auth is working and the test is just failing for some
reason

There is no substitute for setting up an actual handler and testing it
from the browser also, in case this is a solaris specific bug in the
testing suite.

> And if I do not need basic auth, then what should I do?

Go forth and code!