Ok guys, I'm nowhere as good a programmer as many people on this list,
but a) I do have patience with beginners, b) I'm convinced and c) maybe
I can do something in terms of documentation, if only to fix missing
links. And d) I'd love to see my name somewhere as a contributor, even
at the very end and in small font.
So, where do I start ?