Michael Peters wrote:
> Ryan Gies wrote:
>
>> Below is an Apache log snippet which traces the handler phases for two
>> requests:
>>
>> A) /scratch/ does NOT have a directory index
>> B) /scratch/foo/ DOES have a directory index (index.html)

> So here is mine (the text for die() is "A horrible, terrible death!")
>
> A) /foo/index.pl
> B) /foo/

from mod_log_config.c:

* %...s: status. For requests that got internally redirected, this
* is status of the *original* request --- %...>s for the last.

for /foo/ the original request is /foo/ and the last request /foo/index.pl.

I'd check your logs but the common log format uses %>s. try
$r->last->status()

HTH

--Geoff