Adam Prime wrote:

> Is it theoretically possible to actually generate something like that?
> Any ideas?

I'm definitely ignorant enought about Apache's internals to be able to answer that question. And the
following doesn't really answer your question, but this is how we handle having a dynamic config
while still being able to see what it looks like. We use a template. We have a wrapper script around
Apache that queries the database and config files and then starts Apache pointing to the generated
conf file. This gives us the benefit of a data driven config but we still get a real config file out
of it that we can inspect.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP