CthuMP wrote:

>> Starting that script twice in two different browser windows gives me same
>> results. In second window I start script after some period (about 10
>> seconds) after first script started. First and Second scripts ends at the
>> same time.
>>

> I have solved that problem.
> If someone interesting, it was an opera cache. Starting in different
> browsers gives me correct results.

If you want to avoid this, there are HTTP headers that you can set for
the response of the server, that will tell the browser not to cache this
page.
But since you are obviously starting with this, I don't want to spoil
your fun. You will find this around lesson 17 or so..
Better to do one thing at a time.

;-)