On Fri 17 Oct 2008, André Warnier wrote:
> In a PerlFixupHandler, I want to use $r->filename to reset the target
> of a PUT request, so as to "trick" the following Apache PUT content
> handler into writing the PUT-ted file somewhere else than what the
> original URL said.

Yes you are allowed to do that. One thing you may have to consider is
the $r->finfo object (sort of stat() result). It is created in the core
maptostorage handler. So, if $r->filename is changed afterwards it is
out of sync. Don't know if your response handler uses it, probably not.

Torsten

--
Need professional mod_perl support?
Just hire me: torsten.foertsch@gmx.net