Converting PDF file to text (UNCLASSIFIED) - modperl

This is a discussion on Converting PDF file to text (UNCLASSIFIED) - modperl ; Classification: UNCLASSIFIED Caveats: NONE Hi all, I need to know how to convert PDF files to a text file using Perl. Gordon Classification: UNCLASSIFIED Caveats: NONE...

  1. Converting PDF file to text (UNCLASSIFIED)

    Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
    Caveats: NONE

    Hi all,

    I need to know how to convert PDF files to a text file using Perl.

    Gordon
    Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
    Caveats: NONE

  2. Re: [OT] Converting PDF file to text (UNCLASSIFIED)

    Hi Gordon

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I need to know how to convert PDF files to a text file using Perl.

    This has nothing to do with mod_perl - a better place to look for
    general Perl support is on http://www.perlmonks.org.

    Here's a node on PM that may help:

    clint

+ Reply to Thread