[MP2]: Apache::FakeRequest for mod_perl 2 - modperl

This is a discussion on [MP2]: Apache::FakeRequest for mod_perl 2 - modperl ; Hello all, I am working in a mod_perl2 environment. I would like to use an equivalent of Apache::FakeRequest. Where can I find such a module ? Thanks...

  1. [MP2]: Apache::FakeRequest for mod_perl 2

    Hello all,

    I am working in a mod_perl2 environment.
    I would like to use an equivalent of Apache::FakeRequest.
    Where can I find such a module ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: [MP2]: Apache::FakeRequest for mod_perl 2

    titetluc titetluc wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I am working in a mod_perl2 environment.
    > I would like to use an equivalent of Apache::FakeRequest.
    > Where can I find such a module ?

    See Apache::Test

+ Reply to Thread