Re: Problems with Crypt::RIPEMD160 - modperl

This is a discussion on Re: Problems with Crypt::RIPEMD160 - modperl ; ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jens Gassmann" > Hi, > > we need RIPEMD160-Hashes for our mod_perl-app. The testscript attached > worked on commandline, but not with mod_perl. There it returns a wrong > Hash => 0123456789abcdeffedcba9876543210f0e1d2c3 > > Whats ...

  1. Re: Problems with Crypt::RIPEMD160

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Jens Gassmann"
    > Hi,
    >
    > we need RIPEMD160-Hashes for our mod_perl-app. The testscript attached
    > worked on commandline, but not with mod_perl. There it returns a wrong
    > Hash => 0123456789abcdeffedcba9876543210f0e1d2c3
    >
    > Whats wrong? Where could i get start to catch the error?

    RIPEMD160 is causing a segfault on my machine, on both versions of mod_perl.
    It is segfaulting on the digest() function. It appears there is something
    wrong the module?

  2. Re: Problems with Crypt::RIPEMD160

    Hi Dondi,

    > RIPEMD160 is causing a segfault on my machine, on both versions of
    > mod_perl. It is segfaulting on the digest() function. It appears there
    > is something wrong the module?

    did you use the http://www.atomix.de/Crypt-RIPEMD160-0.05.tar.gz? There
    i patched like the bugreport described

    regards,